CCTV Camera Brisbane
Choose Adeva Security Brisbane to install your CCTV system
Have you been thinking about installing a CCTV camera in Brisbane for your business? At Adeva Security, we frequently work with both homeowners and business owners to design and install CCTV security systems in Brisbane. We would be happy to consult with you about implementing one of these systems on your property.
Little Known Facts about CCTV Camera Systems
CCTV (short for closed-circuit television) is synonymous with video surveillance. However, while almost everyone knows the function of these systems, fewer people know the following facts about them:
- CCTV cameras have been around for decades: Video surveillance is nothing new. On the contrary, the very first CCTV camera system was installed by Siemens AG back in 1942, in Germany.
- There are a quarter of a billion CCTV cameras in the world: At this point, approximately 25 million CCTV cameras are operating around the world. Is it time for you to add to that number?
- The average person appears on camera hundreds of times each day: From street cameras to camera systems in retail stores, the average person is captured on CCTV camera about 300 times per day.
Tips Regarding CCTV Camera Systems in Brisbane
If you are thinking about installing a CCTV camera in Brisbane, consider these tips to help you put together the optimal system for your business:
- Remember CCTV cameras can play multiple roles: When most of us think of the core benefit of CCTV cameras, we think of how they can catch burglars, shoplifters, vandals or other perpetrators on camera. While a CCTV system can indeed serve this purpose, it can also act as a strong deterrent. Issues such as shoplifting and internal theft are much less prevalent when customers and employees both know they are being watched by a camera. Keeping at least some of your cameras visible, therefore, is not a bad idea.
- The ‘right’ CCTV system varies from client to client: Every customer has different needs when it comes to CCTV cameras. You might only need one CCTV camera to keep an eye on your house, while your business surveillance system might demand a more nuanced, multi-camera approach. At Adeva Security, we will tailor a custom system with you to design a camera system that is appropriate for your property and your overall priorities.
Choose a cost effective CCTV Camera System
Investing in a CCTV system today could prevent a costly burglary or vandalism case. It could deter employees from committing internal theft or cashier fraud. It could provide crucial evidence to solve a crime committed on your property. Or it could reduce your insurance rates. To explore these value-added benefits, contact Adeva Security today.